Please provide the contact information of the supervisor who is in charge of your practicum/internship.
We are looking for one of your references to be a pastor or a spiritual leader/mentor in your life.
Note: ALL INFORMATION FOR REFERENCES MUST BE INCLUDED AND VALID FOR YOUR APPLICATION TO BE ACCEPTED. Please do not skip this step or your application will not be processed.
(Please note that if you are not in agreement with this Statement of Faith, all students are asked to be respectful and mindful of this statement if accepted onto our team.)
Youth Unlimited/Youth for Christ Statement of Faith
1. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that the salvation of lost and sinful people is by the grace of God through faith and the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ and that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Youth Unlimited ministry team! We look forward to processing your application.
For those who would like to get a head start on completing your security clearances, you may do the following:
You can go online to https://policeinformationcheck.calgarypolice.ca
Submit a security check to "Youth Unlimited/Youth for Christ Association"
Our agency VOAN# is VOAN4065SO3104
Or in person by visiting:
Police Information Check Unit
#507, 5111 47th St NE
A Child Welfare Check is also required by our organization and this form will be mailed to you with instructions on how to process this form.
REMEMBER: All applications need to be complete with security checks within 30 days or the application becomes void.
For further information you can contact:
Maria E. Friesen at email@example.com